How you Benefit from our Partner Status
- Requirements Analysis - Scaling SharePoint to meet changing requirements - SharePoint as an intranet, extranet or website solution - Development of custom web parts - Mysite personalisation and security configuration - Online forms and process flow using InfoPath - Integrating SharePoint with other Microsoft .NET technologies - Content Migration
- Requirements Analysis
- Scaling SharePoint to meet changing requirements
- SharePoint as an intranet, extranet or website solution
- Development of custom web parts
- Mysite personalisation and security configuration
- Online forms and process flow using InfoPath
- Integrating SharePoint with other Microsoft .NET technologies
- Content Migration
Current Location in website:
SharePoint 2013 is out now! Please get in touch to find out about the great new features available and how we can help you get started.
SharePoint is a very powerful and flexible platform which is rapidly becoming the standard for collaboration, intranet and business portal solutions. It can be configured to provide your organisation with document management, workflow and a range of automated tasks that can ease and improve your internal business flow and processes.
IRW Systems are working in close partnership with Scottish Power’s Energy Networks Division in the rollout of a new document management solution using Microsoft SharePoint. IRW have worked with Scottish Power Business Analysts and Technical Architects as part of the programme.
The solution has already been rolled out to a number of departments within Scottish Power's Energy Networks Division, with further deployments to other departments scheduled throughout 2013 and beyond. This programme of work falls under the remit of Scottish Power’s Spanish parent company, Iberdrola, and IRW have worked closely with Microsoft Spain and Iberdrola.
SharePoint 2013 defines a new way to work together, introducing new ways to share, sync, communicate and organise people and content within your organisation. The new SharePoint brings a much more social aspect to business and mobile capabilities too –all important in today’s working environment.
Content can be published to SharePoint from any Office application and this can then be shared not only internally, but also to external clients with only a few clicks (even from your smartphone or tablet).
You can share documents, update your activity feed and keep in touch with colleagues from your mobile phone or tablet. The new My Sites feature has a strong micro blogging component complete with likes, hashtags and other social features.
As SharePoint partners, our expert consultants manage the development, configuration and customisation of your SharePoint solution to meet your exact specifications and requirements.
We provide the SharePoint solution that is right for you:
IRW are international providers of SharePoint, with clients from London, Glasgow, Aberdeen and the rest of the UK and Europe.
Details of IRW's approach to consulting can be found within About Us. Have a look at our events page to find out about upcoming SharePoint seminars or view slides from previous SharePoint seminars on our Resources page.